Overview & Server Requirements Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
This theme is compatible with WooCommerce (one of the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugins). What this means is that we've created and stylize all the necessary page templates that the plugin uses:
- Product listing
- Product detail page
If you choose to start with one of our demos the Woo Commerce plugin will be installed by default. If you choose to start from scratch and not install one of our demos, you'll need to install WooCommerce your self. Learn out how from this tutorial.
Here are the minimum server requirements in order for the WooCommerce plugin to work:
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module (for permalinks)
- fsockopen support (for payment gateway IPN access)
- (optional) An SSL certificate if you choose to install any direct payment gateways
- (optional) Some plugins for WooCommerce require CURL
- (optional) Some plugins for WooCommerce require SOAP
Getting started with WooCommerce
In order to start creating your online shop, you'll need to understand how WooCommerce works, create products, make different settings regarding payments and shipping and more.
The guys behind the plugin created an extensive documentation covering all you need to know that can be found online on their website: WooCommerce Documentation.