Installing your WordPress theme (WordPress Upload) Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
We have used The Practice as an example but the install process is exactly the same for all our WordPress themes built on our Fuse Framework.
- Unzip the archive downloaded from your ThemeFuse account (or Envato account if you've purchased the theme from ThemeForest.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin).
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- On the next page, click the Add New buttonand then Upload Theme.
- Choose the file [themename].zip found the main folder and press the Install Now button.
- In the next screen, click on the Activate link.
- With the theme's name selected in the sidebar click on the Download & Install Now button.
- With the theme's name selected in the sidebar follow the theme and demo content install instructions in order to make your website look exactly like in our demo preview
Don't forget to unzip the archive downloaded from your ThemeFuse account in order locate the [themename].zip file needed for the WordPress upload.
Our themes work only for self-hosted WP.org users, since the WP.com doesn't work with premium themes. More about self-hosted WordPress (WordPress.org) and WordPress.com in this article.