Add a Reservation Form to a Page or Blog Post Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
In this video we have used Beat Heaven as an example but the process of creating and adding a reservation form is the same for all our WordPress themes built on our Fuse Framework.
Creating a reservation form
Create a new reservation form by following the below instructions:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Go to Reservations panel
- Select All Reservations Forms sub panel
- On the next page click the Add New button
- In the Add/Edit Forms section enter the Form name
- In the Date Pickers box select the type of date pickers you need Check in only (usually used for appointment forms) or Check in & Check out (used for hotel checkins)
- Add more fields to your form and mark them as Required if you want them to be mandatory fields when your users fill in the form. You can also choose the Type, Label and modify the Width of your form fields.
- Click the Save Form button in order to save your changes
- Copy the reservation form shortcode
- And then, paste this shortcode in any page or blog post
More options can be found in the Message Settings panel from where you can modify the default texts of your reservation form:
- Form header text
- Submit button text
- Reset button text, and others
Click the Save Form button
- In Date settings panel you can exclude dates on which users cannot make reservations
- Click on the tinny calendar icon on the right
- Indicate the dates you want to be excluded and click the Ok button in the small pop up
- If you have finished, click the Save Form button
- Finally, you can visit your page to see the result.