Add New Services Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
In this video we have used Metro Vibes as an example but the process of adding services is the same for all our WordPress themes built on our Fuse Framework.
In this tutorial we will explain how to add new services. Follow the below instructions:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Go to the Services menu and select the Add New button from the top of the page
- In the Add New Service page enter the title and the content
- You should upload a thumbnail
- In the Categories section check the box next to Services to assign your post to the Services category
- Then, click the Publish button
- Now lets add the Services page in the main menu in order to access our services. Go to Appearance > Menus, then select Add Services Menu
- Select the recently added category and click on the small triangle from the right in order to expand the box
- Check the box next to Services and click the Add to Menu button
- Press the Save Menu button
- Once you have finished, visit your site to see the result