Approving or Rejecting a Reservation Form Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
When an user makes a reservation, an entry for that reservation is made in the Reservation menu. In order to approve or reject a reservation follow these steps:
- Go to User Reservations where you'll find a table with Pending reservations
- Click the Edit link of one of the reservations.
- On the Reservation Details page you can Approve or Reject a reservation by pressing the corresponding buttons on the bottom of the page.
- Click the Approve / Reject button
The user will receive an email with your Approval or Rejection option. You can also include a message in the Message box (that will overwrite the default approval or rejection message). Note that you can also set up a default Approval or Rejection message form the Message Settings tab.
- You can also delete a reservation by clicking the Delete button
The user will not be notified when you delete his/hers reservation