Quote Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
This shortcode lets you add a quote into your page:
The quote options
Click on the shortcode to bring up the options:
- Quote Sign - lets you add a quote sign to your quote and customize its font, color and position.
- Text - the quote's text.
- Text Alignment - lets you select the quote's text alignment.
- Separator - lets you add a separator and customize it.
- Author - the author.
- Link - the author URL link.
- Animation - enables you to create an animation entrance or exit for this shortcode. Demo previews for the animations can be found here.
- Responsive Behavior - lets you control how this shortcode behaves on mobile devices as follows:
- Desktop - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on desktops. It applies to devices with the resolution higher than 1200px (usually desktops and laptops).
- Tablet Landscape - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 992px - 1199px (tablet landscape).
- Tablet Portrait - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 768px - 991px (tablet portrait).
- Smartphone - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on smartphones and devices with the resolution up to 767px (smartphones both portrait and landscape as well as some low-resolution tablets).
- Custom Class - you can use this option to add a class and further style the shortcode by adding your custom CSS in the Custom CSS section from Appearance > Theme Settings.