Team Member Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
This shortcode lets you add a team member to your page:
The team member options
Click on the shortcode to bring up the options:
- Member Type - lets you select between member's display type
- Image - use this option to upload an image for your team member. You may also customize it by changing its ratio, making it round, adding a border or changing its size.
- Name - the name of the team member.
- Job Title - the team member's job title.
- Description - the description.
- Background Color - add a background color for the team member.
- Content Alignment - lets you set the alignment of your team member content.
- Content Padding - lets you adjust the interior padding of your team member content.
- Social Links - the team member's social links.
- Animation - enables you to create an animation entrance or exit for this shortcode. Demo previews for the animations can be found here.
- Responsive Behavior - lets you control how this shortcode behaves on mobile devices as follows:
- Desktop - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on desktops. It applies to devices with the resolution higher than 1200px (usually desktops and laptops).
- Tablet Landscape - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 992px - 1199px (tablet landscape).
- Tablet Portrait - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 768px - 991px (tablet portrait).
- Smartphone - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on smartphones and devices with the resolution up to 767px (smartphones both portrait and landscape as well as some low-resolution tablets).
- Custom Class - you can use this option to add a class and further style the shortcode by adding your custom CSS in the Custom CSS section from Appearance > Theme Settings.
Keep in mind
The team member shortcode usually works best in smaller columns like 1/4 and 1/3.