Icon Novice Novice tutorials require no prior knowledge of any specific web programming language.
This shortcode lets you add an icon to your page:
The icon options
Click on the shortcode to bring up the options:
- Icon - lets you select the icon you want on the page.
- Icon Size - lets you set the size of the icon.
- Icon Color - lets you set the color of the icon.
- Border - lets you add a border to this shortcode as well as its size and color
- Icon Position - the icon position dependent on the title.
- Title - the icon title and its styling.
- Link - the title URL link.
- Content Alignment - lets you set the alignment of the icon shortcode content
Animation - enables you to create an animation entrance or exit for this shortcode. Demo previews for the animations can be found here.
Responsive Behavior - lets you control how this shortcode behaves on mobile devices as follows:
- Desktop - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on desktops. It applies to devices with the resolution higher than 1200px (usually desktops and laptops).
- Tablet Landscape - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 992px - 1199px (tablet landscape).
- Tablet Portrait - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on tablet devices with the resolution between 768px - 991px (tablet portrait).
- Smartphone - you may choose whether or not this shortcode will be displayed on smartphones and devices with the resolution up to 767px (smartphones both portrait and landscape as well as some low-resolution tablets).
- Custom Class - you can use this option to add a class and further style the shortcode by adding your custom CSS in the Custom CSS section from Appearance > Theme Settings.